Monday, April 7, 2008

stress!!!

7/04/08

trial exam coming in 10 days time...but i still feel like blank about everything tht have been taught...i also dunno hw am i suppose to face all dis...but da worse thing which cause me feel uncomfortable is tht my baby job..he's working in an environment which i worry and doesn't like..i dun like he to suffer even hw hard he work also i dun believe tht his boss will really look up on him...wat is dis man??? i feel is so unfair yet have sumone at the back who will backstack u from the back is da worse thing...anyway he doesn't wan to leave da company yet is all up to him...i also very stress and tired since i need to retake da history paper 3 which cause i have only 1 grade in the GCE exam cert. haihz everything seems so bad to me, but is still need to feel happy cause baby and me less argue and quarrel dis da only thing which let me feel happy...i noe he is stree wif his work but me too wif my studies!!! alot ppl told me tht studying A- LvL harder than studying in da University but izit true??? i feel each level will b harder if not y do they have University rite??? but anyway i need to try my best too coz i dunwan anybody who loves me will worry of me no matter hw hard i will still need to face it...it's juz a small thing than the future i have...i need to work hard for my future and baby future too i wan everything will b better in future so wat tht had suffered now is wortht than more...no matter hw hard to study and get into da University i still will need to success it it's my ambition to b a successful lawyer...dis sunday i'm having dinner wif his great grandma wat should i do when i c 'her' should i tok to her??? i doesn't like her but tht's great grandma birthday is impossible i will do tht since i'm not 'she' anyway everything will sure b ok came to the place...haihz feel so tired i had tried my best to support all dis days and find new job for baby but he declined it coz he wan to noe wat's da real probs tht his boss doesn't wan to raise his salary??? i dunno wat should i say but v had an agreement which say tht if he could get a phrasing from his boss after dis month i will need to treat him a meal if not he will need to treat me a meal...hahahahaha looking forward for da Pizza Hut!!!! yummy!!!