Friday, March 28, 2008

moderate mood!!!

28/03/2008
today i when to da B&A department for registered my subjects...they ask me for da RM250 penalty which cause from the late payment i had paid...but it seems tht wasn't my fault it was their policy probs..heheh da stupid woman ask me tht did i read the Bursary Policy properly but i dun have it se\ince the beggining of the college...so they can't charge me for the penalty, however i do need to b more carefull since they won feel nice tht i had cause KDU to loose up their RM250 outstanding fee!!!!heheeheheh feel so happy since the RM250 dun not need pay for ntg d...but it wasn't a happy day for me too...since v started t argue we had never stopped it for so long...it seems like v having a 'cold war' not into a 'hot war' yet but i think might be soon?? since long term of arguing will cause annoying and uncomfortable!!! but i think tht i had used to it since most of my relationship go thru dis kind of stage...but still i have hard feeling for it!!! i do think tht maybe i'm not the perfect wan but i not tht bad rite??? y there r ppl still feel not satisfied??? am i tht bad??? all my ex use to say they broke out wif me coz of my attitude wat's wrong wif me??? they r perfect, no worng no spoilt , no tear??? i did so many things juz to make u happy...but wat did u do to make me happy??? asking me question which i told u i doesn't like to answer...i hate answering question which involve with ur family...they dun think of u y muz u think of them??? wat ppl wan to say is their probs...like u say i wouldn't like also if it's happen to me is cause i feel tht my parents are not suppose to treat like dis...but in my opinion she not suppose to get anything from u even a 'care' word!!u care of her did she care of u?? when u r in troublesome who by urside??? but still ur family is more important!!! hw many times did v argue for dis?? i had tired of argue wif u of dis..if u dun tok about dis prob i think v won't alwiz quarrel for ntg...and i won't b so upset too...anyway everything wasn't in our hand is still fade which we could say tht control it....