Wednesday, March 26, 2008

moody day!!

26/03/2008
today everything seems to be not smooth for me...1st thing is da school fees coz of late payment they charge me for RM250 wat type of law is dis?? i hate it...i dun dare to ask money from my dad anymore i noe he work very hard for my education but where can i get da money is such a big sum money...who can tel me wat can i do?? today he told me tht his mom want him to look after his sisters than fetching me after work...it's had cause i feel unhappy yet add up with the fees probs.. but tht's wasn't end of my moody day however today he didn't come to fetch me too coz have to accompany his boss and others for dinner and discussing about working things...but does discussing working elements need to b in a pub or karaoke??? i dun understand??? i feel so uncomfortable does dis mean i dun love him anymore?? but all dis while i never think of all dis b4 even though he told me tht he goin for drink wif his boss...but nowadays y do i so sensitive to all dis??? wat happen to me??? i really dunno...who could answer for me?? should i trust him but beside tht wat else can i do??? he promise me won drink no matter how but today he broke his promise and when reach home straight away have a nap and make me felt worried and sad, when i need him where was he??? when i crying where was he?? i feel there's lot changes between us last time when he c i cried he will feel sad but nowadays i cried will juz make him feel uncomfortable and hate me more...but if wasn't wat guys did gals will not drop their tears, gals tears is so precious but guys will never appreciate the value of the tears of the gal..the more tears da gals drop means she love him more...but each day by each day more tears she had drop she will b more turf than before....day pass by day she will feel she won't need the guy anymore...y does guy r like this??? can't guys appreciate wat ther gf give them??? is so precious to have sum1 love u wif all her hearts which without any conditions...